It was working last time,
but today when I try to update a package @beenotung/html-parse,
I removed the package then added again, it shows ’ Provisioning failed for @email@example.com . Contact your system administrator.’
Then I created a new webtask, and tried to add all the dependency packages one by one, now it failed on another package with @ in the name (it was fine in the old webtask maybe because it’s untouched in last update).
Now it shows ’ Provisioning failed for @firstname.lastname@example.org . Contact your system administrator.’
Other packages without @ in the name are still fine to be added.
I checked from npm website that the new version is published, and the webtask UI shows the latest version of package in the search result.
So I guess it’s a bug when then package name has @